Current Bingo Data
Black Friday 2023
This simulates the Secret Shop (Bingo) game.
Press the "View Controls" button to the right to start playing. You have two choices:
- Use the "Item Shop" tab to view items just as they will be offered to you in-game. You can then choose whether to purchase them or simulate a shop refresh if none are desirable. This is the authentic experience.
- Use the "Auto Play" tab to skip all that and automatically buy rewards. You set the maximum price you are willing to pay, and which items you want to claim, and Auto Play takes care of the purchasing and refreshing shops for you. This is good for gathering quick statistics and figuring out which strategies work best for you.
- You can also switch between the "Item Shop" and "Auto Play" tabs freely or within the same board. Auto Play will simply do nothing if the criteria is already met.
Note that the "Hours Taken" metric assumes you are checking back on the dot every 30 minutes.
List of "snapshot" pages for Secret Shops of past events.
Certain characters have "proc-friendliness" ratings that are meant to complement their rotations. This provides information on which Custom Gear effect they perform better with: a one-time damage increase (Proc) or persistent increase (Rage).
If you do not know what any of this means, check out Part 5 of the Beginner's Guide.
- All the rankings here are subjective to a degree. If you completely disagree with something, please raise it in the THANO$VIB$ Discord.
- The C.T.P. of Energy is used to indicate proc-friendliness, and C.T.P. of Rage for non-proc-friendliness, as they are the classic examples of each. However:
- An Obelisk with a Damage Proc or a C.T.P. of Destruction also works for proc-friendly characters.
- A C.T.P. of Judgement (where applicable) also works for non-proc-friendly characters.
- Note that a "mini rage" (Obelisk with Rage effect) is not included above - most characters that are not very proc friendly would still perform better using a suboptimal rotation and a Obelisk with a proc.
- Please do not take this section as recommending to equip a Rage to certain characters. It considers only the character's skillset in isolation, not how relevant they are overall (which should be the basis of your C.T.P. choices).
- There may be cases where you equip a Rage on a character who is more proc-friendly than another, just because that character is usable in more content.
- In some cases, you may even want to equip a Rage on a perfectly proc-friendly character, if they are most useful in modes where Rage is simply better than Energy/Destruction (e.g. Alliance Battle).
Proc-friendliness ratings consist of 4 scales, described below.
Click on the icons on the right to switch theme.
- one in a million (recommended light mode)palette
- tequila sunrise (recommended dark mode)palette
- fancy ouupalette
- summer dayspalette
- risky risky wiggy wigipalette
- electricity tonight bebepalette
- pop pop pop uh uhpalette
- poop poop poop ugh ughpalette
- dub dub dub dub dub dub dubpalette
- HOT PERSON AT WORKpalette
- ddu-du ddu-du jonnypalette
- trying to let you knowpalette
- wanna wanna wanna make it shinepalette
- mrs clordpalette
- Staul Dradpalette
you shouldn't be seeing this. please try again and report via discord if the issue persists.