Drag the elements (using the icons on the right) according to which ones you wish to show, or to reorder the active ones. Once done, hit "Save & Reload Page".
Your preferences are saved in browser storage - if you use a different browser or device, you will have to select them again.
Certain characters have "proc-friendliness" ratings that are meant to complement their rotations. This provides information on which Custom Gear effect they perform better with: a one-time damage increase (Proc) or persistent increase (Rage).
If you do not know what any of this means, check out Part 5 of the Beginner's Guide.
- All the rankings here are subjective to a degree. If you completely disagree with something, please raise it in the THANO$VIB$ Discord.
- The C.T.P. of Energy is used to indicate proc-friendliness, and C.T.P. of Rage for non-proc-friendliness, as they are the classic examples of each. However:
- An Obelisk with a Damage Proc or a C.T.P. of Destruction also works for proc-friendly characters.
- A C.T.P. of Judgement (where applicable) also works for non-proc-friendly characters.
- Note that a "mini rage" (Obelisk with Rage effect) is not included above - most characters that are not very proc friendly would still perform better using a suboptimal rotation and a Obelisk with a proc.
- Please do not take this section as recommending to equip a Rage to certain characters. It considers only the character's skillset in isolation, not how relevant they are overall (which should be the basis of your C.T.P. choices).
- There may be cases where you equip a Rage on a character who is more proc-friendly than another, just because that character is usable in more content.
- In some cases, you may even want to equip a Rage on a perfectly proc-friendly character, if they are most useful in modes where Rage is simply better than Energy/Destruction (e.g. Alliance Battle).
Proc-friendliness ratings consist of 4 scales, described below.
Click on the icons on the right to switch theme.
- one in a million (recommended light mode)palette
- tequila sunrise (recommended dark mode)palette
- fancy ouupalette
- summer dayspalette
- risky risky wiggy wigipalette
- electricity tonight bebepalette
- pop pop pop uh uhpalette
- poop poop poop ugh ughpalette
- dub dub dub dub dub dub dubpalette
- HOT PERSON AT WORKpalette
- ddu-du ddu-du jonnypalette
- trying to let you knowpalette
- wanna wanna wanna make it shinepalette
- mrs clordpalette
- Staul Dradpalette
you shouldn't be seeing this. please try again and report via discord if the issue persists.